Moving out of your Advance Northumberland Home
Whilst we hope that you will stay in your home for many years, there may come a time when you want to move on.
Please give us notice by contacting our customer service team on 01670 528 499 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to end your tenancy you will need to:
- Ensure that you are contractually permitted to terminate (fixed/periodic tenancy term)
- Let us carry out an inspection of your property
- Pay your rent and any other outstanding debts before leaving
- Clear the house of all your belongings
- Return the keys to us by hand or recorded delivery
- Inform your utility companies and give them final readings
- Inform Housing Benefit and Council Tax departments of your moving date and new address.