As the Government ease restrictions, our Repairs and Maintenance Service has now fully resumed. Please be aware however that we are experiencing a high volume of requests at the moment and are also working through a back log of repairs. This means that it may take a little longer to action your repair and therefore we would greatly appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Although the Government have relaxed many restrictions, it still remains extremely important that we do what we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore continue to follow Government guidelines and the safety measures we have in place, whilst working in your home.
Our staff and contractors will continue to:
- Wear a face covering at all times.
- Maintain our distance and ask that you remain in another room if possible whilst we carry out your repair.
- Encourage fresh air and ventilation into your property whilst we work, by asking you to open doors and windows where possible.
- Adhere to good hygiene standards by washing hands regularly and often.
It is also extremely important that you contact us to rearrange your repair or any routine maintenance before we attend your property for any of the reasons outlined below:
- If you or a member of your household are currently self-isolating.
- If you or a member of your household are feeling unwell or have any of the coronavirus symptoms.
- If you or a member of your household have tested positive for COVID-19.
Please call us on 01670 528 499, selecting option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Samaritans - 116 123
CALM - 0800 58 58 58
ChildlLine - 0800 1111
Anxiety UK - 03444 775 774
Mind - 03000 123 3393
If you've been affected by Covid-19 find out what support you can get.