Due to the Coronavirus outbreak we were required to make some changes to how we delivered our service, but we are delighted to confirm that we are very much now back to full service delivery.
That said, we have been required to tweak a few of our processes and procedures to guarantee the safety of our staff and tenants, alike. These changes will not affect the quality of service we provide, but it’s important we make you aware, nevertheless:
- Our office remains closed to tenants and external visitors, however all staff are well equipped to deal with any query you may have. We encourage that should you need to contact us it is done so via email, telephone or letter.
- Our Lettings Team have been re-mobilised and we are delighted to once again offer a full lettings service. This includes both essential and non-essential move-ins. Viewings will proceed as usual and sign-ups will remain electronic.
- Our Repairs & Maintenance service has achieved full resumption, including the capability of now completing non-essential works. To protect all parties, our dedicated customer service team will give you a call prior to any scheduled appointment to run through a brief Covid-19 symptom survey. It’s extremely important that responses are forthcoming as otherwise, works may not be completed.
Struggling with you rent due to Covid-19?
What to do?
- Ensure that you are fully aware of the financial help available at this time, and ensure that you are taking advice when required. We encourage contact with Citizens Advice Bureau if you find yourself facing financial difficult or unable to pay your rent.
- Ensure that you have kept us updated with any changes to your payment dates or circumstances.
- Discuss your financial troubles with a member of our dedicated team and we will work with you to agree a suitable payment plan.
We will use our website and social media channels to keep everyone informed. Please make sure that you link into these communication channels:
You can also use our new online chat function on our website to chat to one of the team.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us via 01670 528499.
If you've been affected by Covid-19 find out what support you can get.